Before working on Somerset Farms, Trainers are required to:
1) Provide proof of Professional Liability Insurance (a photocopy or scan emailed to owner/manager)
2) Complete and submit the Trainer Agreement:
> Download Somerset Farms Trainer Agreement
3) Receive approval from Somerset Farms’ owner to provide services on Somerset property.
4) Write/record your lessons or training schedule in the TRAINER’S LOG book (in the Somerset Indoor Arena)
5) If providing a one day clinic, submit payment to Somerset Farms the day of the Clinic. If providing weekly lessons, payment to Somerset due on monthly basis – 5th of the month for the prior month.
6) Trainers must provide list of clinic students to Somerset Farms, along with signed LIABILITY WAIVER forms from each student PRIOR TO HOSTING ANY LESSON OR CLINIC/EVENT on the property.