Before working on Somerset Farms, Trainers are required to:
1) Provide proof of Professional Liability Insurance (a photocopy or scan emailed to Kim Lampert for our files)
2) Complete and submit the Trainer Agreement to Kim Lampert.
> Download Somerset Farms Trainer Agreement
3) Receive approval from Somerset Farms’ owner, Kim Lampert, to provide services on Somerset property.
4) Write/record your lessons or training schedule in the TRAINER’S LOG book (in the Somerset Indoor Arena)
5) If providing a one day clinic, submit payment to Somerset Farms the day of the Clinic. If providing weekly lessons, payment to Somerset due on monthly basis – 5th of the month for the prior month.
6) Trainers must provide list of clinic students to Somerset Farms, along with signed LIABILITY WAIVER forms from each student PRIOR TO HOSTING ANY LESSON OR CLINIC/EVENT on the property.